Best High Schools for Athletes in San Francisco Bay Area. Del Valle Continuation High School serves 118 students in grades 7-12.

According to U.


. Livermore High School placed in the top 10% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2020-21 school year. 1954-1955.


(925) 606-4812. The open house event at the campus on June 25 "was a. .

Welcome to Livermore High School, proud home of the Cowboys. MP Stats for iPad.

1 day ago · Hired in 1964 at Livermore High School as a social science teacher, Bronzan took the helm as the head wrestling coach in 1966 and continued until the end of 1974, when he was promoted to an administrative position at the school.

Rodell was a great artist, he loved motorcycles, falconry, playing his harmonica and.

9:1. It has 118 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1.

livermoreschools. Granada’s wide array of classes is what makes them a good school, in.




2. 1 day ago · LIVERMORE, Calif. On 4/14, the Granada varsity softball team won their away conference game against Livermore (CA) by a score of 9-2.

It has a student teacher ratio of 13. . . . .

Members of the student body are.

Full Time Teachers: 9. Students 1,860.



8 to 1.

3 Alameda 0 Alameda’s run ended in a semifinal, Casa Grande’s sophomore pitcher.

Livermore, CA 94551.